Position: Technical Sales Representative - Southeastern USA
Emerald Scientific is a distributor of quality scientific instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise to the hemp and cannabis industries. Looking for a Technical Account Manager to manage and sell an extensive scientific product portfolio throughout the southeastern region of the United States.
- Preferred skill- Knowledge of the technology and processes used in the hemp and cannabis industry including laboratory analytics, extraction and production.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/applicable experience.
- Required! Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience. Please do not apply unless you have sales experience.
- Reside within sales territory- Southeastern, United States
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Preferred knowledge of equipment and supplies used in chemistry, molecular biology, and microbiology laboratories.
- Travel approximately 20-40% of the time to customer site visits, trade shows and industry events.
Sound like you are the perfect fit?! We can't wait to hear from you.
Email your resume and cover letter to Sales@emeraldscientific.com to apply!