Dilu-Lok II, Butterfield's Buffer, dilution blank, 99ml fill, 145ml polypropylene bottle with hinged cap (50 pack)$105.75
Butterfield’s buffer meets or exceeds requirements established by APHA, FDA, AOAC, and USP for food and dairy products and pharmaceutical testing.
Monopotassium phosphate is used in the Butterfield's Buffer for plate count procedures in the microbiological examination of various specimens.
Features and Benefits:
- Our pre-filled dilution vials are designed for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and water industries; and are filled to 25ml, 90ml, or 99ml with a variety of buffers and solutions available from Hardy.
- Vials are made of sturdy polypropylene with a leak-proof seal that holds up even during air transport.
- Wide 45mm opening accommodates bulky samples. Also features plenty of head space for large samples.
- Each vial is clearly marked with a 90ml and 99ml fill line.
- Flip-top lid allows for easy one-handed opening and closing to make pipeting easier. Saves unnecessary motion! No awkward screw caps or plastic strips to tear off.
- Each lot is meticulously tested for pH, sterility, fill volume, and toxicity.
- Vials are made of clarified polypropylene for clear viewing. Also offers large space for writing of sample identification. Polypropylene is recyclable.
- Tamper-evident shrink seals are easily removed with a perforated red tear strip.
- Hardy's Dilu-Loks eliminate the time and money spent on preparing your own dilution vials!
- Available with peptone water, buffered peptone water, butterfield's buffer, deionized water, phosphate buffer with MgCl, and as an empty sterile container (Cat. no. 3538).